It’s almost impossible to believe but, women in their 40s and 50s have skin that is some of the most vulnerable and precious skin of their entire lives. It is the largest organ of their entire body and, it provides a direct window into their overall health. And, when women over 40 get skin problems like dryness, redness, flaking, and irritation. These can easily be mistaken for signs of aging or even cancer! The good news is, there are some very simple things you can do to put the moisture back into your skin and stop the Redness, Flaking, And Irritation Before It Gets Worse! Best Moisturizers For Women Over 40 Here are a few tips to get you started: Use A Cream With “Emollient” Fungolas!
5 Best Tips:
Tip #1: Look for a moisturizer that has “emollients” in the ingredient list. Emollients are oils and waxes that help give your skin an all-over feel-good glow. They’re really important because dry skin doesn’t glow (and neither do you!). Most moisturizers sold in drugstores have emollients in them. But, many “specialty” moisturizers have an extremely high concentration of these special oils and waxes. These kinds of products are great if you have very dry skin. But, if you have normal to oily skin like most women. You should look for a “standard” moisturizer like cerave moisturizer for oily skin that has a more balanced concentration of ingredients.
Tip #2: Look for a moisturizer with “water,” “water,” “water!” in the ingredient list. This will ensure your moisturizer is hydrating your skin from the inside out. Don’t worry; your skin is very happy (and healthy) when it has plenty of water inside of it. Oils like olive oil, sesame oil, and almond oil are great for moisturizing and they also have anti-inflammatory benefits. But watch out… don’t use any oil-based moisturizers if you have extremely dry skin. It’s better to be a little oily than too dry! Just a smidgen is fine. Tip #2: Look for a moisturizer with hydrating ingredients in the ingredient list. Hydrating ingredients like aloe vera, shea butter, jojoba, and coconut are great for plump-up thinning skin. Aloe vera is especially wonderful for calming irritation and redness. Tip #3: Look for a moisturizer with antioxidants in the ingredient list.
Best Make up Primers for Women over 40
Wrinkles are the enemy for women over. Women over 40 spend more than 10,000 hours in their lifetime trying to stay looking young. And, unfortunately, wrinkles are one of the main factors that cause women to stop putting off treatment for aging skin. A simple way to remember it: You don’t become aware of how much time you have left until you begin to feel and look your age.
In brief, the sooner you treat aging skin, the more youthful you will appear. So what’s the best way to achieve this? With the help of a good makeup primer! A primer is the first product you apply after you cleanse and tone your face. It sets the stage for all your other products by acting as a base or “blank canvas” for your makeup. The goal of your primer is to even out your skin tone, create a smooth surface so your foundation and other products go on easily, and give a long-lasting matte finish that helps your makeup last all day without fading or flaking. Best Make up Primers for Women over 40:
Top 5 milk makeup primer names
1. HydraPrimer: This is the number one choice of top makeup artists. It has an extremely high concentration of hydrating ingredients like aloe vera, shea butter, and glycerin. These are the main ingredients that repair, rejuvenate, and plump up your skin. It also contains antioxidants like vitamin E and green tea. This is a very lightweight product and sinks into the skin easily leaving it smooth, hydrated, and radiant.
2. Kiehl’s Ultra-Light Setting Spray: This is another popular choice amongst professional makeup artists. It has aloe vera, glycerin, and natural plant extracts like taro root and cucumber. It leaves a very thin coating of moisture on your skin which allows your makeup to go on smoothly and lasts all day without fading or flaking.
3. Clinique Even Better Foundation Primer: This primer does double duty as a makeup primer and a moisturizer. It contains a unique blend of antioxidants including vitamins A, C, and E.
Best make up foundations cream for women over 40
1. Laura Mercier Foundation Primer: This lightweight product is designed for normal to combination skin. It has a unique texture that buffs away any dryness in your skin and makes your foundation go on smoothly. It also contains vitamin E to help lock in moisture and prevent dry skin. It has a light floral scent that blends into your skin and doesn’t linger.
2. Laura Mercier Total Coverage Foundation Primer: This product is ideal for dry skin or for when you want a more dramatic coverage. It gives full coverage with smooth, even finishes. It contains aloe vera, shea butter, and sunflower seed oil which are all hydrating ingredients that soothe and soften the skin. This makes it easy to blend your makeup and it provides a long-lasting matte finish. It has a fresh clean scent. What do you think? Does this brief on the best foundations for women over 40 help you see yourself differently? If it does, great! But, if not… don’t worry…
2. Clinique Even Better Foundation: This is the most widely used foundation amongst makeup artists. It gives full coverage and has a smooth, natural finish. It feels lightweight and non-greasy on the skin. It has a very gentle scent.
3. Lancôme Teint Idolee Foundation: This is a medium-full coverage foundation that provides an even color and a smooth, matte finish. It’s perfect for normal to combination skin and blends easily with your other cosmetics.
4. NARS Radiant Creamy Foundation: This is a full-coverage foundation that provides an even color and a satin-matte finish. It is designed for combination to oily skin and it has a light fresh scent.
5. Temptu Foundation: This is a full coverage foundation with a sheer, luminous finish. It has a fresh, clean scent and is suitable for all skin types.
Best milk makeup blush for women over 40
1. light floral scent that blends into your skin and doesn’t linger.
2. Clinique Pink Powder Puff Blush: This is the most widely used blush amongst makeup artists. It gives a soft natural flush that is great for adding a hint of color to your face. It’s the perfect everyday blush because it applies smoothly and it won’t settle into fine lines or pores. What do you think? Does this brief on the best blush for women over 40 help you see yourself differently? If it does, great! But, if not… don’t worry.
3. MAC Blush Compact in “Sweet Cherry”
4. : This is one of the best-selling blushes in the world and there’s a very good reason for that. It gives just the right amount of color without being too harsh or too pink. It has a smooth, creamy formula that glides on the skin and it doesn’t settle into fine lines or pores. It has a clean, fresh scent.
Best Mascaras for false lash look for women over 50
1. Lancôme Hypnose: This is a medium-full coverage mascara that provides long, dramatic lashes. It has a subtle, pleasant scent and it won’t clump or flake off your lashes. It’s great for everyday use and it makes your eyes look larger.
2. Maybelline The Supernatural Volume Mascara: This is a full-coverage mascara that will give you lots of lengths
and dramatic volume to your eyelashes. It has a pleasant fresh scent and it will last all day without clumping or flaking. It’s great for everyday use.
3. Maybelline The Curves Volume Mascara: This is a medium-full coverage mascara with a flexible, volumizing formula. It has a clean, fresh scent and it will dramatically increase the length and volume of your lashes. It’s great for everyday use.
Best 5 lipsense color for women over 40
Best Lip Color for Women over 30 Best Lip Color for Women under 30 Why do women over 50 want the best lip color? It’s very simple. You see, as women age, their skin changes. They begin to lose their natural glow and their skin becomes less elastic. This makes it difficult for them to apply makeup to their face. However, that doesn’t mean they stop wanting to look their best. In fact, many of them desire to look much younger than their actual age. To help them with this goal, they often turn to the one thing they have left…their lips. Unfortunately, the color of their lips also begins to change as they get older. It gets thinner, duller, and sometimes even turns blue! This is especially true if they smoke or have a history of sun damage.